Friday, September 14, 2012

Los Angeles Trip

This summer I was lucky enough to spend over a month with me and Landon's families.  It went something like this: Utah. Idaho. Utah. Arizona. California. Arizona. North Carolina.

It was a BLAST!  I took a ton of pictures because Nicki's family is just so dang cute. I couldn't get enough of them. Brielle was just the best little newborn, as we drug her around the city. And Mikayla was a 2 year old. She is a talkative little girl now, and although what she mostly says to me is, "No Maegan, NO NO Maegan", I know she'll love me someday :)


hollywood walk of fame

quote of the day:

"We've only seen homeless people so far, right? I'll just put my boob pads in while I'm walking."

-Nicki





mikayla really busted some awesome moves with MJ





grandma is a bad example



santa monica pier





third street promenade 

loved all of the performers

can i please live by her and do this every day?

mom makes every trip the funnest.


p.s. Did you know my sister lives on the lawn of the Los Angeles Temple? More to come on that point. 

3 comments:

  1. bhahaa i'm laughing so hard at the one of your mom and Hef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, she's wild. the people walking by were seriously concerned...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete