My youngest sister is married to a wonderful man named Ryan. Her name is now Alex Ann Merrill. Initially the idea of her getting married kind of freaked me out, because I didn't have the chance to see the happy couple together until the weak of the wedding. But let me tell you, seeing them kneeling at the alter in the
Mesa Arizona Temple, gave me a glimpse of how amazing they really are and will be together. Landon says that Ryan has a nice sparkle in his eye, and I agree. Alex is the sparkliest person I know, so I think they are perfect for each other.
I'll leave the pretty picture taking up to the real photographer,
Monica, but here is a glimpse of the special day from my lense.
 |
| Entrance to the Noah's |
 |
| sammy and mikayla having some girl time |
 |
| so many pretty friends |
 |
| joes BBQ is delicious! |
 |
| macie munns and uncle landon partied too hard |
 |
| i promise we did give a lot of these away |
No comments:
Post a Comment