Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Anniversary

On June 11th Landon and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. In some ways our first year flew by, and in other ways we feel as though we have been married forever. Landon spends an unusually large amount of time picking out the perfect card for me every holiday, and I really like the one he gave me this time.

I love our life together

Watching movies at home
or going out to a show

Eating five-star cuisine
or grabbing pizza to-go

Snuggled up on the couch 
(dozing off around eight)...

Making Friday night plans--
staying out way too late!

Enjoying a concert
or just our favorite CD

I just love that I LOVE
having you next to me!

Happy Anniversary to my Husband Wife

He had to make a small edit to the last line, because he said the girl cards for husbands are so much better :)  The words he wrote inside the card described a more accurate and precious picture of the last year, but even that doesn't do the love and happiness we feel justice.

This year we kept it simple. We gave each other cards, I bought him some text books he has desperately been needing, we dressed up, and ate a yummy dinner we can't afford.  After dinner we went and had crepes at one of our favorite spots, and we flirted and laughed with each other all evening.









4 comments:

  1. I have never seen anyone rock a parking lot like this. You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet! You guys make such a gorgeous couple. I kept looking for a like button, then realized I wasn't on facebook. Wa wa waa...I really like this though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!!! You are amazing! i miss yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute couple! i love the description of your night celebrating together, so fun. 1 year down, eternity to go! :)

    ReplyDelete