My bishop asked us to work on keeping a personal family history, and because I am terrible at writing in my journal, I decided I need to try out blogging. And if no one reads it, that's okay. It's for my posterity :) Here's a quick recap!
 |
married in utah
|
 |
| paris |
 |
| switzerland |
 |
| italy |
 |
idaho
|
 |
| winter quarters, nebraska |
 |
| nauvoo, illanois |
 |
| moved to durham, nc |
 |
| landon starts med school @ duke |
 |
i started a masters in counseling
|
 |
| lots of studying |
 |
| arizona before christmas |
(family pictures from Christmas in Rupert to come!)
We have done lots of fun things since we moved out to NC and we love it here. We love where we live. We love our friends. We love fried chicken and waffles. We love our schools. And most of all, we really really really love each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment