Saturday, May 4, 2013

Baby Shower Week

This week was a lot of things - last day of grad school, finals week, goodbye at internship, speaking at a baptism, but most of all, it was a baby shower week. Two for me and throwing one for my friend Anna.

Surprise shower at work!



Decorating onsies for activity days.

"Sister Hansen, what is your biggest fear about having a baby?"

(Minus the top 3 fears because they are all too graphic for 8 year olds)

"Probably that he will have has much energy as you guys." (for reals, but I love these girls)


And then I helped throw a shower for my friend Anna who is having a baby girl within about a week of me!







my first time attempting to decorate a cake :/



She is the cutest.

Christine showing some love 1 week post delivery - true friendship

The planning team
*Sometimes I put my hair in a bun before I get in the shower, then I decide it's good enough for the day. I know, it's not.

1 comment:

  1. Um I definitely do the bun before the shower thing too and decide its good enough almost every day. So don't worry, its totally fine. :)

    ReplyDelete