When I got home I found that my building was being painted and there was a man on a ladder at just about every window around my apartment and standing on my balcony. It kind of freaked me out when I realized that in my haste I had left right out in the open lots of valuables from my trip such as computers, camera, golf clubs, GUN, etc. Aaaand my patio door was unlocked. I locked my door, shut my blinds, put everything away, and thanked the Lord for whatever he protected me from.
(Now that I have shared these personal details - please know now that I now double bolt my doors and windows, hide everything, and know how to use that firearm. And the man upstairs is watching. So don't go getting any ideas.)
Two days later I got a notice on my door saying there had recently been burglaries in my building and gave lots of tips for how to prevent getting robbed. I think I have some suspects for them...
They are back today to do some touchups and I have taken my computer in the bathroom and I am hiding from them. Blogging. So you'll be able to tell how long they take by how many posts follow this one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment